Friday, March 24, 2017

Interview with Ioto (Starbloods)!





Me:
It's the first character interview of the year! I'm going to start going these every month where there is a fifth Saturday. There's so much I want to post and so little time haha. Anyway ... Ioto is one of my villains for my work in progress Starbloods which I'm rewriting for Camp NaNo next month (even though I started it this month)! If you want to learn more about him before the interview, check out his bio. *turns interview chair to Ioto who is sitting next to me like on Jimmy Fallon* Hello, Ioto.


Ioto:
*frowning, focused on sketching in one of this leather bound journals with charcoal* Let's get this over with ...

Me:
Rude. The first question is from Elliana: What do you like to do when you have free time?

Ioto:
*lifts journal slightly*

Me:
Okay. Next one is from Anna Haber: Do you still pursue healing?

Ioto:
Yes, I'm the pack healer.

Me:
The next two are from Christine Smith: Do you have any hobbies?

Ioto:
*lifts journal again*

Me: 
What do you cherish most in life?

Ioto:
*sighs heavily, lifts journal again*

Me:
You're so talkative. Next question is from E.E. Rawls: Has he ever lost one of his treasure journals?

Ioto:
*blinks, actually looks at me* Yes, some volumes have been burned in raids, but I rewrote them to the best of my ability.

Me:
I think that's the most you've said in this entire interview. Another from Christine Smith: What accomplishment that you've achieved in your life are you most proud of?

Ioto:
My experiments with werewolves.

Me:
Do you want to elaborate?

Ioto:
No. *keeps sketching*

Me: 
*sighs* Next is from Anna Haber:  Do you ever think about the family you left? What do you think about them now/how do you remember them?

Ioto:
Yes.

Me:
What about the second part?

Ioto: 
They're all dead.

Me:
Cheery ... E.E. rawls also asks: Why did he taint his starblood?

Ioto: 
I wanted the abilities it grants me.

Me:
Such as?

Ioto:
Alchemy.

Me:
Is there anything else you want to mention?

Ioto:
No. 

Me:
Christine asks: What is your biggest regret?

Ioto:
Agreeing to this interview.

Me:
... 

Ioto: 
*keeps sketching* 

Me:
Moving on. The last question is from anonymous: How does he view his life? What does he think of the choices he's made as time has gone on?

Ioto:
My life is satisfactory. *stands, starts leaving*

Me:
Where are you--?

Ioto: 
The interview is finished. *leaves*

Me:
*sarcastic* He has such a kind spirit. Thanks everyone for the great questions! This helped me get to know him ... well the best I can get to know Ioto. XD


What do you think of Ioto? Do you have any further questions for him? Have you done character interviews before? Post a link in the comments!

You May Also Like:

No comments:

Post a Comment