Friday, November 25, 2016

Interview with Vanmoriel (Starbloods)




Vanmoriel


Me:
Hey, everyone! It's time for this month's interview and it's with one of my villains from Starbloods, Vanmoriel. I mentioned her in the first Beautiful Books and in the Six-Questions Character Challenge. She's my most evil of all villains, so this should be an ... interesting interview. (Please pray for my life.) *turns to Vanmoriel in interview chair, tense* Hello, Vanmoriel.

Vanmoriel:
Hello, Victoria. *sitting straight with her legs crossed, has hands in her lap delicately, has a light British accent*

Me: 
Shall we begin?

Vanmoriel:
Yes.



Me:
Let's start with a simple one from E. E. Rawls: What is her favorite food?

Vanmoriel: 
I enjoy anything with lavender: meats, sweets, and drinks.

Me:
Good to know. Anna J. Jacobson asks: What does she think of others showing emotion?

Vanmoriel:
*calmly* I believe they're undeveloped out-of-control striplings. *smiles pleasantly*

Me:
*clears throat* Right. Anna also asks: Would she prefer to have her emotions still or does she like it how it is?

Vanmoriel:
I believe my previous answer is an adequate answer for this one.

Me:
Uh-huh. The next two are from E. E. Rawls: Can she feel any regrets?

Vanmoriel:
No.

Me:
Is it easy ruling the country of Ibreain? I would think the other corrupted stars might cause problems and challenge her authority from time to time.

Vanmoriel: 
I manage it with help. No other corrupted stars know I will visit them and snap their necks if they tried. *smiles pleasantly again*

Me:
*laughs nervously* Sara Letourneau and Savannah Grace ask: If you could be any animal of your choosing, what would you be? Why?

Vanmoriel:
I can already be what I want to be. Why would I waste my time on speculating this?

Me:
That's not really a good ans--

Vanmoriel:
The next question, please.

Me: 
Okay. *^ ^'* Sara wants to know: What do you think about your student Harlowe?

Vanmoriel:
He is a useful tool.

Me:
Anna Haber asks: What were your parents like?

Vanmoriel:
Weak.

Me: 
Anna J. Jacobson asks: What happened to her family? Did or would her family agree or disagree with what she has become?

Vanmoriel:
They're dead.

Me: 
What about the second part?

Vanmoriel:
No, they wouldn't agree. That's why they are dead.

Me:
*shrinks in chair* Anna Haber asks: What was your favorite thing to do growing up, and do you still do that now?

Vanmoriel:
Horseback riding. Yes, I still do it.

Me:
The next bunch are from Anna J. Jacobson.

Vanmoriel:
I know. I read your mind. Stop dawdling.

Me:
I'll make this quick. *^ ^'* 
Did she grow up as a child being devoted to these pagan gods or was she introduced to them at an older age?


Vanmoriel: 
The latter.

Me:
What made her want to be so devoted to the pagan gods in the first place?

Vanmoriel:
My parents' close-mindedness.

Me:
What drives her devotion toward the pagan gods?

Vanmoriel:
They grant freedom.

Me:
The next two are from Anna J. Jacobson: Why does she think it is better for stars be corrupted? Why shouldn't they star pure? Is it because she is not?

Vanmoriel:
Other stars should also share in this freedom.

Me: 
How did Vanmoriel become corrupted? Originally what began her ways to the corrupt?

Vanmoriel:
I killed a faerie and stole her powers.

Me: 
Morbid ... Savannah Grace asks: If you could revert to your old colors (blonde and blue-eyed), would you? 

Vanmoriel:
No.

Me:
Sara Letourneau-- 

Vanmoriel:
Stop saying the names. I know the names.

Me:
... Okay. How do you feel about your abilities having changed your appearance so drastically? Or has that not affected you very much?

Vanmoriel:
They're a symbol of my change.

Me: 
What were the old ways Vanmoriel felt her country is free from? Why is her country better for it?

Vanmoriel:
Stars are so obsessed with staying pure and cohabitation with other races they forsake the true power their abilities can have. 

Me:
Does she ever get tired of living for so long?

Vanmoriel:
*hesitates* I don't have to answer that. Next question.

Me:
But--

Vanmoriel:
Next question.

Me:
Is it normal to live for so long or is it because of her corruption and abuse of powers?

Vanmoriel:
I am a Star. I can live as long as I like.

Me: 
Does she ever wish she could go back to the past and change something?

Vanmoriel: 
Yes, but I'm not telling you what those things are.

Me: 
Do you have any moral lines that you REFUSE to cross? Or will you do anything for the sake of spreading your power and influence?

Vanmoriel:
Moral lines are unnecessary boundaries.

Me:
What do you care about most? What would you do if it was taken away from you?

Vanmoriel:
I'm not telling you that, but I would crush the person or persons' organs in their chests. *stands* We're finished now. I am leaving. *turns into a cardinal, flies out my window*

Me:
Welp ... That's all folks. Next month is Mordraug! He's a friend of Vanmoriels. Thanks for the questions and thanks for reading. Bye!




What do you think of Vanmoriel? Do you have any further questions for her? Have you done character interviews before? Post a link in the comments!

You May Also Like:

No comments:

Post a Comment