Friday, October 21, 2016

Interview with Silanoc (Starbloods)!




Silanoc
Me: 
Hey, everyone! It's time for this month's character interview! Today's is with one of the side characters from my high fantasy series Starbloods. If you want to know a little about him before we start, check out his bio. Now let's get started! *turns in interview chair to Silanoc* Good afternoon, Silanoc.

Silanoc:
*sitting straight, has a light British accent* Good afternoon, Victoria. How are faring?

Me:
Pretty well, thank you. Are you ready to get started?

Silanoc:
I am.




Me:
Excellent. The first question is from Anna Haber and Anonymous. They ask: What is your favorite food? 

Silanoc: 
Hmm ... *rubs his chin with stubble, making light scratching noises* I do enjoy ham with wine sauce. I also enjoy raspberry preserves, whether it is on scones or in tarts or in any pastry filling.

Me:
That sounds delicious. Next question is from Laura Pol: I saw that he's highly trained in the ways of sword, dagger, bow, and spear. I'm curious as to which is his favorite to use and why?

Silanoc:
I prefer the spear. I love Melorain very much and it reminds me of my time there. I also love the feel of the weapon.

Me:
Very cool. Anonymous also asks: Is he a good rider?

Silanoc:
If you are asking if I am a good horse rider then yes, I am skilled at it.

Me:
It's basically like driving a car in your world. The next two questions are from Savannah Grace: If you could shapeshift, what animal would you wish to shapeshift into?

Silanoc: 
Oh yes. I have pondered this question many a time. I would like to be a lion.

Me:
Good choice. What is the hardest thing about being both a lord and an ambassador?

Silanoc: 
Being an ambassador requires much travel. I love traveling, but often my sister cannot join me because of her medical condition. The hardest thing about being a lord is simply the numerous abilities. I wish more time to myself at times, if I am to be honest.

Me:
Honesty is policy in these interviews. Next question is from Anonymous as well: How does it feel being a younger lord than the surrounding provinces; do people treat him with respect? 

Silanoc:
I am very respected, thank the Maker. That is mostly due to my father's reputation, however.

Me:
That's good. The next three questions are from Sara Letourneau: Being a lord must mean you have a busy schedule. Do you try to make some quiet time for yourself to relax or pursue any hobbies? If so, what do you do?

Silanoc:
I try my best to. I do enjoy reading a book or taking long walks or going on hunts.

Me:
*smiles* How do you reward yourself after a job well done?

Silanoc:
Usually the things listed above or spending time with my sister or friends.

Me:
*nods* How much does Elasa mean to you? Do the two of you spend time together? If so, what do you do?

Silanoc:
Elasa means the world to me. My father instructed me to keep her safe and so I shall. We spend as much time as we can. My sister has a condition that causes her great pain at times. If she is doing well, we will go for a walk, a ride, a picnic, or travel together. If she is feeling unwell, then I will read to her or play a game while she rests.

Me:
Aw. That's sweet. Anonymous wants to know: What does he like doing best with his sister? 

Silanoc: 
I suppose picnics. We have a lovely place we like to go to, and I always have our favorite foods made for us. 

Me:
Very cool. The next two are from Anna Haber: Do young men ever try to court Elasa? How do/would you feel about that?

Silanoc:
*eyebrow quirks* Yes, they do, but I soundly discourage them.

Me:
*smirks* Does anything about Elasa ever annoy you, or do you just love her too much for that?

Silanoc:
It is hard to think of something that annoys me. I suppose the only thing that frustrates me, is that though I have healing abilities, I can never fully heal her condition. Any healing I can do is merely temporary. 

Me: 
Aw. Savannah Grace asks: What are three of your greatest fears?

Silanoc:
This is one of the deep questions you mentioned. Lovely. I suppose never living up to my father's expectations, failing my people, and not being able to protect my sister. 

Me: 
*nods* The last two are from Sara Letourneau: Do you sometimes wish your father was still here so you could learn more from him? How did you cope with his loss?

Silanoc:
Yes, I wish every day for my father to be here. I wish I could glean more wisdom from him. My sister and my Maker were the only reasons I could endure it. 

Me:
Last question: What are your goals for the future?

Silanoc:
I want to find a way to better unite Melorain and Calsidor in an alliance. I also ... want to find someway to help my sister be in less pain.

Me:
Those are good goals. Thank you, Silanoc, for being with us today.

Silanoc:
My pleasure.

Me: 
And thanks again, everyone, for the great questions! Come back next month for an interview with my villainess Vanmoriel from Starbloods. Bye!

Silanoc:
Farewell.





What do you think of Silanoc? Do you have any further questions for him? Have you done character interviews before? Post a link in the comments!

You May Also Like:

No comments:

Post a Comment