Friday, August 26, 2016

Interview with Elasa (Starbloods)!




Elasa

Me:
Hey, everyone! It's time for this month's character interview! This month's is with my female main character from my high fantasy series Starbloods named Elasa. You can read a bit more about him in her bio before we start. Thank you to everyone who submitted questions! Let's get to the interview. *turns to Elasa* Hello, Elasa.

Elasa:
*smiles, sitting straight and with her hands folded in her lap* Good day. It has been a long time since I've been in this chair.

Me:
It has. Are you ready to begin?

Elasa:
Yes.



Me:
All right. Here is the first question from Mandy Rose Morrow: How do you (the character) pronounce your name?

Elasa: 
Eh-lah-sah.

Me: 
Rhymes with Mufasa.


Elasa:
What is Mufasa?

Me:
Never mind. Next question is from Laura: Hi Elasa! Your hair looks gorgeous! What are some of your favorite ways to style your hair? 

Elasa:
Hello, Laura. *smiles* Thank you very much. I usually have servants to help style my hair, but I love it in any sort of braid or partially braided. I prefer my hair out of my face. My maidservants can do the most beautiful braids. 

Me: 
I love having my hair in braids too, but elaborate hairstyles are so hard to do on one's self. Anonymous asks: How would you describe your clothing style?

Elasa:
Hmm ... *purses lips in thought* I love dresses, but that is standard for a woman in my country. I love having silver or gold lining on my clothing. Beading is very pretty as well. I also love yellow, blues, and lavender. 

Me:
Very pretty. Anonymous also wants to know: What's your favorite kind of music?

Elasa:
You see we don't have as diverse selections of music as you do in your world. We only have what we can create, since we don't have ... music players. I suppose I prefer singing. I love the songs the water spirits and trees sing on full moons.

Me: 
*nods*  Anna J Jacobson asks: What exactly does Icha look like?

Elasa:
I believe Victoria drew a picture of her.

Me:
I did. *pulls it up* She's the little winged bunny at the bottom.



Elasa: 
She's currently guarding the door. She takes my security, so seriously ...

Me: 
*laughs a little* Next question is from E. E. Rawls: My questions for Elasa: How did she first meet Icha, and what does it mean to be bonded to her by blood?

Elasa:
My father brought her to me as a kit after he found her lost and alone during his travels. Being blood bonded means that our bloods are mixed during a ceremony. The royalty and nobility of Calsidor, my country, and Tephoria, a neighboring realm, take animals as companions and protectors. Icha is my companion and protector. We feel each other's emotions and pain, we can speak with our minds, and we know where each other is.

Me: 
Very cool. The next three are from Anna J. Jacobson: What are some other pets that Elasa has had besides Icha?

Elasa:
Oh! I've had lots dogs, a horse, birds, mice, cats ... I love it when my birds sing in the morning. 

Me: 
What exactly is fibromyalgia and what is it like living with it?

Elasa:
We don't call it that in my world. We call it severe muscle aches. My body grows painful during certain times, usually during the morning, when I've been under much stress, or excessive exercise. I'm sometimes in so much pain I must rest in bed for the day. Teas, salves, poultices, and potions help, but there isn't a cure.

Me: 
*nods* What are Elasa's responsibilities as a noblewoman?

Elasa:
I give my brother counsel in decisions for our province, I also maintain relations with other dignitaries, and I've also arranged charity events for the poor with the help of the church, to name a few.

Me:
Last question from E. E. Rawls: Has she ever wished that she hadn't been born a noblewoman?

Elasa:
Briefly at times, but I love my home, my family, and what I can do for my people with my position. 

Me:
*nods* And that's it. Thank you for joining us, Elasa.

Elasa:
My great pleasure. *dips head*

Me:
*looks at audience* Thanks again for all of the great questions! Join me next month for an interview with the male protagonist of Starbloods, Rouyn! Bye!

Elasa: 
Farewell. *^ ^*




What do you think of Elasa? Do you have any further questions for her? Have you done character interviews before? Post a link in the comments!

You May Also Like:
Beautiful People 4: Mordraug 

No comments:

Post a Comment