Sunday, January 31, 2016

Soundtrack Sundays: Primrose (The Hunger Games: The Mockingjay Part 2




It's Soundtrack Sunday again! The day where I post awesome music to write to or just listen to for pleasure if you're a fellow soundtrack junkie. I didn't get to share enough about this amazing soundtrack for this amazing movie because the soundtrack didn't come out on YouTube until late. This is another one of my favorite pieces from this movie.

I love this piece because it's a piece of healing. It's bittersweet. It's recovery. The gentle plucks of the guitar and the violin at the end give a sense of the country setting of District 12. It's a piece of closure. The strings are as sweet as sugar. Tears came to my eyes at this piece in the theaters. This is a perfect piece for an ending or a touching moment in a historical, fantasy, thriller, or sci-fi. You can listen to more epic music in my Soundtrack Sundays YouTube playlist.


Have you heard this piece before? What do you think of it? Have you seen The Mockingjay Part 2?

Announcement: Soundtrack Sundays is now merging with Tea Tuesdays and Wonderful Word Wednesdays into a Writerly Bundle coming to you every Sunday!

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)

Click here for last week's Soundtrack Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment