Sunday, June 14, 2015

Soundtrack Sunday: Arietty's Song (The Secret World of Arietty)




It's Soundtrack Sunday again! The day where I post awesome music to write to or just listen to for pleasure if you're a fellow soundtrack junkie. One of the awesome readers here on the blog reminded me of another amazing soundtrack: The Secret Word of Arietty, my favorite Studio Ghibli film! 

The soundtrack movie is just gorgeous with its Celtic lilt. It just makes you want to sway with the music. This piece is just beyond epic and emotional with the amazing strings. It sweeps you off your feet and takes you into Arietty's miniaturized world. You can listen to more epic music in my Soundtrack Sundays YouTube playlist.


Have you heard this piece before? What do you think of it? Have you seen the Secret World of Arietty?

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)



2 comments:

  1. So pretty yet so hard to find lol. Someone got rid of the lyrics version off of YouTube and I have no idea where to find it ... Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete