Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Questions for Judah!



Ted Whittal Pic That Looks EXACTLY Like Judah
I'm doing a character interview with the villain of my science-fiction novel Subsapien Biomech this Saturday, and I need questions! I'll tell you a little bit about him.

Judah S. Mitchell III is the CEO of Rota Enterprises, the biggest company in the Dome Web. It created most of the technology that has kept the post-war country alive. The business has been in Judah's family for generations so he's accustomed to the constant paparazzi. To the press he is a charismatic heir to billions with a loving wife and child, but off camera he has his own agendas. Using his honeyed words and his nearly limitless assets, he manipulates people to suit his plans--including my main characters Bryce and Caleb.

Between pressures from his demanding wife and his company's board of directors, it isn't easy to keep up his  public persona. In his little free time, he likes fishing with his five-year-old son on his boat in the lake behind his state of the art mansion and going to his son's basketball games. He keeps his son unaware of the shadowy side of his life of blackmailing and making non-ethical contracts with the government that almost entirely relies on his funds. Judah has nearly an entire nation in his hands and this tycoon won't tolerate anyone ruining the corporate empire that's taken him and his family decades to establish.


Leave some in the comments below! We'll see how many he'll answer. ;)

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)


13 comments:

  1. So Judah likes to go to his son's basketball games? I was wondering how he felt about watching five-year olds trying to play. It must be pretty cute though! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen some five-year olds play it myself. It's pretty adorable. Thanks for the question!

      Delete
  2. Hello, Judah. Since you're the villain, I suppose I'm allowed to give you a hard time, yes?

    If you had a choice: you could save your son,but everything you've worked toward would crumble, or your son would die and you would win, what would you do?

    If your son were to find out who you are and what you do, what would you say to him?

    Have you ever actually killed someone (meaning actually, yourself, not assigning someone else to do it or just turning the other way)? Who, and how did you feel afterwards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of great questions! Thanks for commenting! I will ask him. Let's see how many of those he'll answer lol. ;)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judah, how old were you when you took over the company?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question! I will ask him. ;) Thanks for commenting! :D

      Delete
  5. Do you want your son to follow in your footsteps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question! I'll ask him. ;) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  6. Hello, Judah. Two questions for you today:

    What is that one thing that frustrates you the most?

    If you weren't the CEO of Rota Enterprises, what would you do for a living?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good questions! They will be in the interview. :) Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  7. What if you weren't the CEO of Rota? What would you do?

    In your opinion, what's more effective? Good cop of bad cop? And which one do you like to use?

    What was your dad like? How did he run the company? Are you picking up exactly where he left off or did you make a few changes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good questions! They'll feature in the interview! Thanks for commenting. :)

      Delete