Saturday, March 1, 2014

Interview with Serra (Subsapien)



I'm back with another character interview! This one is with Serra from Subsapien Grafting interviewed by my friend Shelli! :)

Shelli: 
*comes in, sits down on chair, and smiles at Serra*  Hello! I'm Shelli.

Serra: 
*is sitting in the chair opposite to Shelli, smiles a little, has her fingers laces in her lap*

Shelli:
Okay here we go. I hope you don't mind me asking some questions.

Serra: 
That's what I'm here for. *twiddles her thumbs*

Shelli: 
Heh heh.  *shifts in chair some* First question, where are you from?

Serra: 
That's classified. Sorry.

Shelli:
Oh... I see.  *anime sweatdrops, laughs nervously* Okay, question two. What is the most awkwardest situation you have ever been in?

Serra: 
Um ... *looks up in thought* Well ...  *blushes* I think that's classified too ...

Shelli: 
*looks disappointed*  Ah well on to question three then... What makes you angry? *anime sweatdrops*  I hope that isn't a classified answer as well.

Serra: 
*laughs a little*  No. When anyone messes with Sting or Able I guess.

Shelli: 
Sting and Able. Your friends, right?  *smiles some*

Serra: 
*nods*

Shelli: 
I see. Okay question four, what are your hobbies?

Serra: 
What're hobbies exactly?  *blushes again, twirls a strand of her hair on her finger*

Shelli: 
Ah well it's stuff you like to do when you have time just for yourself. Like for me, writing and drawing are my hobbies.

Serra: 
Oh ... I like practicing with my barbs. *makes serrated barbs slide out of her wrists*

Shelli: 
*looks surprised and impressed* Your barbs?

Serra: 
*nods* I use them for slicing and I have poison in them too.

Shelli: 
*cocks head some in somewhat disbelief and surprise* Poison?

Serra: 
Mm-hm. It just burns. It won't kill you.

Shelli: 
Oh I see. *looks a bit relieved*  Okay, on to the final question. Who is someone you look up to?

Serra: 
Sting.

Sting: 
*leaning against the door frame, grinning* Someone say my name?

Shelli: 
*looks up in surprise* Oh hello, Sting. *smiles some* Would you like to join us? *looks back at Serra* I guess I'll leave why you look up to him for next time.

Sting: 
Nah. Just came to pick up Serra.

Serra: 
*looks at him, smiles a little*

Shelli: 
Ah I see.  *glances between the two smirks some then looks back at Serra* Well thank you for letting me interview you. I'm sorry I asked so many classified questions. *laughs in embarrassment* I'll work on it for next time.

Serra: 
It's no problem. Nice to meet you.

Sting: 
*thrusts thumb behind his shoulder to outside the door*

Serra: 
*glances at Sting* I'm coming. *beams at Shelli* Bye.

Shelli: 
*smiles at Serra*  It was nice meeting you too. *glances at Sting* And you too, Sting. *waves some at Serra*  Bye! Next time.

Serra: 
*leaves with Sting*

Me: 
I hope you all enjoyed at that interview! If you'd like to ask Serra or question or request an interview with another one of my characters leave a comment! You can check out more about Serra's book in My Books page, her book's Pinterest board, pictures I've drawn for the book on deviantART and fan art on my Facebook page.

If you liked this post, come back every Saturday for more writing advice, character interviews, book reviews and more! On Sundays I have Soundtrack Sundays where I post a new score piece, Tuesdays are Tea Tuesdays with tea reviews, Wednesdays I have Wonderful Word Wednesdays where I post a new vocabulary word, and Fridays are Fan Fridays where I post tags and other goodies. To help support my dream to be an author follow this blog, like me on Facebook, watch me on deviantART, and follow me on Pinterest and Twitter. If you want to know more about my books check out them out here. Thank you! :)

You may also like:
Interview with Sting (Subsapien Grafting)
Interview with Able (Subsapien)
Interview with Matt (Subsapien)
Interview with Ingrid (Subsapien)
How to Write A Good Character Interview


3 comments:

  1. Barbs? Ohh! That'll be fun...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Thanks for commenting! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

      Delete
  2. Serra sounds like an awesome character! I really like the concept of Subsapien. She sounds like the kind of character I would look up to and fangirl about over and over!

    Carly @ Books and Etc

    ReplyDelete